The LG G5 and Friends are aimed to provide users with a unique smartphone experience, with an emphasis on the ‘playful’ aspect, and innovative technology which was not available to users before. The launch of the LG G5 & Friends indicates an exciting change of direction for the company; it offers an eye-catching modular smartphone along with companion accessories.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- 5.3-inch Quad HD UPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440)
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM/ 32GB UFS ROM/ microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear=16MP, Wide=8MP, Front=8MP
- 2800mAh Removable Battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 149.4m x 73.9m x 7.7m
- LTE/ 3G /2G
- Wi-Fi 802.11/ USB Type-C/ NFC/ Bluetooth 4.2
- Always-on Display
- Modular-Type Design with Slide-Out Battery
- Colours: Silver/ Titan/ Gold/ Pink
LG puts emphasis on the playfulness of smartphones; however the new release also wins with performance, having enough power to be in close competition with the Samsung Galaxy S7. The G5 demonstrates a welcome improvement from the LG G4, and from the previous smartphones in the ‘G-Series’ range.
Here is a list of retailers and networks in the UK, which will have the LG G5 to pre-order:
EE has confirmed that the smartphone will be available to pre-order from March 17.
O2 has stated that the LG G5 will be in stock ‘in the coming months’.
Confirmed that they will be stocking, however we are awaiting further details regarding dates and prices.
Carphone Warehouse have not yet confirmed that they will be stocking the LG G5, however being a major flagship, they are expected to make an announcement soon.